MASSAGE THERAPIST POSITION
We are looking to add a Massage Therapist to our team. We are a Chiropractic & Acupuncture Center in Sycamore, IL, which is reliant on a team attitude. Every team member has an important role & effect on the overall office.
The Massage Therapist is beneficial in helping to balance the musculoskeletal system and provides a great asset to our patients care. Massage Therapy is provided in 30 and 60 minute sessions, with additional opportunities for smaller sessions.
The Massage Therapist position has these basic principles:
- Provide Massage Therapy for patients to help in the acute phases of care in 30 minute and 60 minute sessions.
- Maintain up to date notes on all patients.
- Sheets and lotion are provided for the position, however, you are required to launder the sheets.
- Educate patients about wellness lifestyle and our practice.
- Additional Certifications a bonus, especially prenatal, aromatherapy, and deep tissue.
Pay is negotiable. Additional bonuses may be available based on performance (percent booked, independently attracted chiropractic new patients, and independently attracted new clients). 90 day probationary period.
We pride ourselves in offering quality care and are dependent on each team member. The desired applicant must have good work ethics, be reliable and be a team player.